Marine Vessel/Rig Mobilisation
NIQ can leverage its network to support offshore operations by providing utility & supply vessels, security patrol vessels, anchor handling, tugboats, dive support vessels, Lay barges, Crane, vessels and other heavy floating vessels. We provide a variety of marine and engineering services related to rig moving of all types with a primary focus on Jack-Up rigs and Semisubmersible rigs.
Our naval architects and engineers provide all types of analyses required for rig mobilization operations and location approvals including site-specific assessments and certificates of approval.
Our services include:
- Client Vessel Surveys / Assurance Audits
- IMCA eCMID Inspections
- OCIMF OVID Inspections
- Condition Surveys of Marine Assets
- Pre-Purchase Surveys
- On/Off Hire Surveys
- Damage Surveys
- Site Approval
- Rig Move Attendance
- Risk Assessment
- Certificate Of Approval
- Offshore attendances for Rig Move in accordance with JRC guidelines
- Suitability surveys and MWS approval of tow vessels
- Towage approvals and provision of Tow Masters
- Creation & Review of rig move procedures, towage plans, stability calculations and weather forecasts.
- MWS attendance at rig mobilization meetings and risk assessments.
- MWS attendance for dry transportations (float on / float off operations).
- Client Marine Representation
- Special Client Engineering attendance
- Site-Specific Assessment and Location Approvals
- Hydrodynamic Analyses and verifications
- Stability Analyses and verifications
- Mooring Analyses and verifications