NIQONG has an extensive range of naval architecture and marine engineering services that allow us to support your vessel from start to finish on any project.
Our engineers continuously evaluate new and emerging technologies to assess the potential for use in our client’s projects. We study existing systems and techniques to see if they can be applied in new ways and utilize best practices in marine engineering and naval architecture with the sole objective of ensuring that the result fulfills the needs of our customers. We model hydrodynamic systems to assess overall capability under operational and extreme environmental conditions. Our support can range from initial overviews of design proposals to support throughout the design, tendering and build phase. We provide expert naval architecture consultancy services for a range of permanently moored floating structures in the O&G and renewables sector including FPSOs, semi-submersibles, oil storage buoys/tankers, MODUs, FLOTELs, floating wind turbines, wave and tidal energy converters.
Our multi-disciplined technical staff includes a team of qualified, professional naval architects. Shipowners and operators rely on us as their Architect of Record. We provide detailed analysis on speed and power capability, ship motion studies, casualty and damage assessments, as well as hydrostatics, hull girder strength, hull and appendage design, trim and stability manuals, and loading manuals, and weight engineering.
- Basic and Conceptual Engineering
- 3D Scan
- Modifications, Conversions & Upgrades
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Structural Analysis
- Ship Stability and Motion Analysis
- Vessel Repower/Fuel Economy Studies
- Mechanical and Electrical Upgrades
- Noise, Vibration and Alignment Analysis
- HVAC, Scrubber or BWM System Integration and Installation
- Tonnage Modifications
- Energy Efficiency Optimization
- Class or Flag Regulatory Documentation and Approvals
- Vessel Life Extension Analysis
New Vessel Design:
- Preliminary/Conceptual Design
- Shipyard Bid Packages
- Functional/Production Design
- Detail/Contract Design