NIQONG provides an end to end value chain inspection support right from Loading port to, enroute voyage, and point of discharge/delivery, without compromise to our integrity, maintaining independence and quality expectations. We are able to leverage on our contacts and global network supported by our partners/affiliates:
- Verify/examine the quality of the products against acceptable quality limits and specifications.
- Verify proper connections of joints and seams.
- Examine for cracks, chips, scratches, dents and other defects
Our inspectors/Surveyors are experienced and accredited to provide several other inspection services within the Oil and Gas/Petroleum and petrochemical industry such as:
- Stock/Inventory Audits at refineries, terminals, and other installations.
- Marine and Bulk Oil Survey
- Calibration and Flow measurement
- Supervision of loading and offloading cargo from Ship’s Tanks to Shore Tanks and vice versa.
- Loss Adjusting and Claim investigations
- Concerned parties and Master of vessel protection letter provision in lieu of unforeseen cargo shortage.
- Support reconciliation of crude liftings against product deliveries
Laboratory Testing and Analysis
NIQONG offers a full range of analytical testing evaluation services using state of the art Technology in an accredited laboratory to deliver highest quality of results to our client base. Our reach in terms of location is wide, including the capacity to reach remote locations.
Our team can handle diverse range of products and materials such as:
- Crude Oil
- Petroleum Products (Gasoline, Fuel oil,Airplane fuel, Diesel oil, LPG, )
- Chemicals and Liquid cargo
- Vegetable Oils
- Animals feeds
- Varying consumer goods
- Mineral inspection from ore
While NIQONG is currently working towards ISO certification, our foreign partners are ISO accredited for both quality and environmental management. In addition, they are registered as a Type A inspection body according to ISO / IEC 17020 / 2012 standard, for a range of specific inspections and products.