Our Project Management team works across all oil and gas sub-specialties with proven international experience, at all stages of the project lifecycle, to effectively appraise, select, define, execute, and operate projects for oil and gas, production, storage, and distribution pipeline systems, and associated network infrastructure, offshore and land-based systems design, well construction, well intervention. NIQ can also obtain the necessary permits, consents and ensure the integrity of critical assets. We ensure that the right people with the right competencies are in the right place at the right time and with the right equipment – ready to do their jobs. We can build and lead robust teams to achieve desired results.
Our exceptional project managers and service coordinators have years of success to provide confidence that your project objectives are achieved and that operations are executed successfully the first time.
NIQ Oil and Gas Project Management team delivers well construction, well intervention, and abandonment projects on time and within budget through collaborative leadership and risk management. Our teams execute well projects by using defined processes and technology to help you achieve your asset management goals. We improve your performance and reduce costs by increasing efficiency and safety. From insight to execution, we collaborate with you to ensure that your project results exceed your expectations.
- We deliver predictable results.
- We execute collaborative solutions.
- We build and lead high-performing teams.
- We drive performance through efficient processes.
Based on the Project Management Institute (PMI) standards, the NIQ project management system includes the following stages:
- Initiating: Understanding project requirements
- Planning: Exposing risks and developing risk responses
- Executing: Managing stakeholder requirements and ensuring quality
- Controlling and Monitoring: Continually monitoring and reassessing project plans, optimising budgeting and schedule
- Closing: Delivering on time and on budget
We offer ongoing support and expertise in project management that include:
- Cost Evaluation
- Build-Plan Approval
- Design Specification and Contract Review
- Bid Solicitation and Negotiation
- Vendor Evaluation and Selection
- Purchasing and Procurement Support
- Shipyard Assessment and Detail Plan Approval
- Owner or Manufacturer Project Management
- Compliance Approval Packages for Class and Flag Societies
- Testing, Sea Trials and Delivery