Risk Management Services (Safety, Reliability and Environment)
NIQ has expertise in delivering technical risk management works scope on projects and as-required to support engineering decisions, and these services are consistent with IEC61508/61511, API17N, API14C, ISO 31000.
Our services involve identifying, analysing, evaluating and treating the risks associated with facilities, operations and equipment to acceptable levels. Drawing on experience from across the business, we provide a fully integrated approach to risk, incorporating diverse teams, best practices and specialist tools.
Our risk management team has a wide variety of practical experience, including offshore operations, management of HSE and risk in large organizations.
- Quantitative risk assessment
- Environmental risk assessment
- Health risk assessment
- Security risk assessment
- Escape, evacuation and rescue assessment
- Essential systems survivability assessment
- Reactive hazard assessment
- SIMOPs assessment
- Incident investigations and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Process Safety Management (PSM) systems
- Fire risk assessment / Fire safety assessment · Passive and active fire protection system assessments
- Third-party inspection and expediting
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Loading / unloading inspection.
- Quality assurance/quality control
- Hazard Identification (HAZID)
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP)
- Risk Assessment (Focused)
- Failure Modes and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Environmental Impact Identification (ENVID)
- ALARP & Cost-benefit Analysis (CBA)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Safety Instrumented System Lifecycle design
- Functional Safety Assessment and Audit